Instructors are provided with all the tools to present curriculum modules to young workers including Train the Trainer webinars and instructor notes. Curriculum content discusses:
- Different types of hazards which may be present in the work environment
- Safety strategies to protect workers from exposure to hazards
- Common misconceptions about the work environment
All curriculum training modules are available for free download by selecting the link above. To download materials you will be asked for an email address and demographic information. This information is requested as part of our grant reporting. We encourage educators to look at other resources available through this website also.
Before downloading and using the young worker curriculum, instructors are encouraged to participate in the live webinars as they are scheduled or view the recorded webinars at the links provided.
Curriculum modules include:
- Powerpoint ® presentation
- Interactive activities
- Instructor guide & notes
- Participant note pages, quizzes, pre & post tests
- Evaluation Mechanisms
- Additional resource information
- Sign-in sheet
- Marketing resources