Grain Operations & Entrapment Prevention Symposium
March 23, 2016 - March 24, 2016
Click here to access the latest information on the upcoming Grain Operations & Entrapment Prevention Symposium. A tentative agenda is now available and includes topics such as:
- Electrical and Powerline Safety – Live Line Demo
- Insurance Value and Disasters
- Reliability Maintenance
- Working with Your Local Fire Department to Make an Action Plan
- Monitoring Equipment Used to Reduce Grain Dust
- How to Assess Air Quality
- Design and Use of Lifelines that Work
- …and MORE!
Seating is limited so be sure and complete the registration form by clicking on this link and submitting the form by March 16!
We hope to see you there!